Monday, July 7, 2008

Taking a break

I have been taking a break from blogging. Not by choice, I just haven't felt super creative and I've been pretty darn busy.

Believe it or not, I still rec'd another award from Jamie at Bumps in the Road. Gosh, Thank you so much. Nothing inspires me to write again more then knowing that people out there enjoy what I write. I'm passing this on to all of you lovely bloggers out there. There are so many that I enjoy reading and I'm grateful for all of the time and effort you take in posting to your blogs.
AND I'm going to get off my lazy duff and get to posting again. Sorry for the break everyone!!
I have some fun pics at home of our camping trip this past week-end and I'll try to post those on Wednesday when I get home.
Tonight my husband and I get to play in our first co-ed softball game of the season. We haven't played softball together since before my oldest daughter was born. We have been playing Men's and Women's for the last few years while our kids were small and needed constant supervision. That way one of us was always a spectator/cheerleader and babysitter while the other one played.
I sure do miss my women's team and all of the great girls on the team. We have made so many great friends through softball!!
We are playing in a new town this year because of our move to the country. I'm excited to get started again!! Wish us luck!!

9 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Glad you're back!! Congrats on the award.

Good luck with the softball game. It always feels good to get back into a hobby. I used to play co-rec soccer and I was never in better shape. I do miss it. Kicking the ball around with the kiddos on the playground just isn't the same! :)

Can't wait to see pics of the camping trip!

territerri said...

I was wondering where you've been! I'm glad to see you back and look forward to your posts and new pics.

Train Wreck said...

Yes me too! Get busy award winner!! It may get revoked!! LOL!!

BITR Country Girl said...

Good luck at your game!

kdwhorses said...

Congrats on the award!

Was wondering where you were! Glad everything is okay and your'e back!

Jennifer H said...

Welcome back! Congratulations on your award (well-deserved) and good luck with softball!

BrownEyed Cowgirls said...

Gee-everyone needs a break once in a while. Glad you are back and congratulations on the award.

curlywurlygurly said...

everyone needs a break! :) don't worry--relax and come back when you're good and ready. i'll wait for ya! :)

Momma / Cowgirl said...

Great big congrats to you!

I think that every blog I read deserves an award for making my days filled with other's life's experiences, ups, downs, joy, etc. I thank them all for sharing!

*as you can see, I am making my way backward thru your posts, doing catch up.

take good care!