Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hottie.....He's a Hottie!!

Is it horrible of me to post pics of my husband on here and exclaim his oh so hotness??? Check these out...

There is nothing like seeing your husband holding your baby. (Ok, she's not really a baby anymore, but she's still "my baby")

If you look way down in the left corner you will see her pacifier, we didn't even notice it, but when she saw the picture, that's the first thing she pointed out....


Kiddo numero uno is sporting her newest favorite outfit, which is always appropriate for riding horses. I'm sure you'll agree!! She is nothing if not stylish. We went shopping a week ago, and she was prancing through the store saying "That is SO CUTE" or "That is just not my style.......UGHHH" I'm not sure where she gets that from, because it's definitely not me. I'll be getting style advice from her soon.


My step kiddo was really nervous about getting up on the horse. She would only sit on him long enough to get a picture and if you look at her closely, you'll see that her smile is very forced. We're going to have to work on getting her more comfortable around the horses so that she can enjoy them as much as everyone else. She is getting better though!!


Happy Wednesday everyone!!

10 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Great pics! How cute that kiddo numero uno is so stylish! Hee!

And yep, your husband is a hottie, shout it from the rooftops, and nope, don't feel horrible about it! ;)

BITR Country Girl said...

I agree with pony girl whole heartedly! Love the pix. Your little girl is so cute!

kdwhorses said...

Girl shout on!

There is something about them when they are with the kids!

I am not a shopper, do I even care about style! UGH!

Momma / Cowgirl said...

Cute pics of the girls and the man in the shots ain't so bad either... LOL

You can post pics of him everyday if you want teehee!

Kids do see thru clear eyes and aren't we blessed to catch what they see?

take care and
Happy Horsin’ Around from
www.anunfinishedproject.com

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

He is hot! ;-)

Jenny said...

Yup, I have to admit he IS a hottie! LOL!!

Kids are cute, too. hehe

Andrea said...

Oh I too love a cowboy with his kids!! Nothing better!! Great pics and I think kido numero 2 is so very beautiful up there on that horse!! LOL!!

Bren said...

Nothing hotter than a cowboy! Love your pics and your blog.

Train Wreck said...

Holy Hotness Batman!! He is HOT! Lucky me Lucky You!! Ok when you get a min you have to come over to my "Novel award post" YUM!! Dont'cha just love a Cowboy!

Jennifer H said...

So you know I have a thing for cowboys, right? But since he's your hot hubby, I'll pretend I didn't notice he was wearing chaps.

Nope, didn't notice.