Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What a difference a year makes!!

WOW ~ What a difference a year makes!! These were all taken a year ago. Each of the girls was a year younger and boy do they look different. Each of the girls has gotten taller and more mature and definitely more fun!!

Check out the large crab in the background...

Kiddo numero dos, was just learning to walk. I'm still so proud and it makes me sad to see that she has grown so much and isn't really my baby anymore.


These two girls spent quite a while riding the "horse" at my grandma's house. Their Great-grandma..........It's funny to see them doing some of the same things that I used to do when I was a kid. I used to spend hours on top of this propane tank pretending it was a horse and I was galloping away to somewhere exotic!!


I think my Mom probably has picture of my sister and I in much the same position. Look at how much these kiddos have changed.


I sure do love them and I can't wait to see the changes the years to come will bring.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

It amazes me how fast kids grow! Time sure flies by so fast! They are only small for a little while!

Jenny said...

They are all adorable!!!

Mine are growing WAY too fast. I told my 2nd born the other day on her birthday that she couldn't have one this year. Then I really freaked her out by saying now that she is 9, her childhood and free-loading life at home is half over. LOL!!

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Their childhoods do go by way too fast, although when you're right in the middle of a bad episode of the stomach flu, it may seem like it will never end! LOL

terri said...

Kiddo numero dos? She'll ALWAYS be your baby, even though she'll dispute the fact in years to come.

Dr. Cason said...

Oh is that neat to compare the growth! I have a pic from last year with the kids and some football jerseys on and I compared it to the previous yea- same jersey- so much growth! I need to order some more and get another photo this year!! I'm gonna cry! They've gotten so big!

Momma / Cowgirl said...

Keep your camera going!!!
The kids will love that you have chronicled their lives one day. And so will you.

They are all precious!