Friday, June 6, 2008

Funny Farm IV

I'm sitting here at my parents computer stealing their pictures for your viewing pleasure. These pictures were taken over the last few years.... ENJOY!!


You might start to notice a theme here. I think I've mentioned a couple of times that I refer to my Mom as the "Crazy Cat Lady" Or you may remember our other Funny Farm and Funny Farm II or maybe even The Funny Farm III stories....



You might notice that there are three cats in this little Kitty Condo. But trust me there are more then that in this house...



This little Kitty decided to be Santa Claus and drink Santa's milk for us. She was the bulimic kitty and puked up everything she ate and purged on everything she could find. Gross, huh!!!


She was actually the original herpes kitty. Refer back to my Funny Farm stories for more details on that...



And this is "Fluff" the Man of the house. He only wishes he could love the ladies, but the poor thing had that taken care of when he was a baby.... So instead he sits here waiting for someone to brush his flowing locks...


There are just as many pictures of my kids as there are of the cats that live here. My parents take pictures of them like they were their kids...


And this final picture has nothing to do with cats, but I found it on my parents computer and it made me miss my 100 year old Great-grandma that we lost last year. This is her with me and my girls. Although, by that time she didn't even know who I was. I guess that's what happens when you get to be 100.


Have a GREAT week-end. We'll be hitting the rodeo and carnival tomorrow and will post pics next week.

5 comments:

Pony Girl said...

I liked those cat pictures. Especially Fluff. I love his coloring.
Was your great-grandma 100 in that picture? She looked great! My GG passed away last year, at age 89. Nobody could believe I was 37 and still had a living GG. The women in my family all started their families young, lol. I broke the mold on that one! ;)
Have a great time at the rodeo and carnival, can't wait to hear all about it!

Raising Country Kids said...

Your girls will treasure that picture when they're older.

I love looking through family pictures. . . especially when some of the family members are animals!

Farmgirl_dk: said...

I love cats, but I have become so deathly allergic to them as I get older, it's hard for me to go to my mom's house where she has just one indoor cat. Those pics of your parents' house make my nose tickle and eyes water! lol
That's a sweet picture of you with your great grandma - 100 is a very long time to live.

BrownEyed Cowgirls said...

That Snowshoe Siamese is gorgeous. I have always had a soft spot for those. Fluff looks like a cat with a personality-gotta love that.

Very cool to have a pic of you and your girls with GG. I remember mine and she always had oreo cookies for us.

territerri said...

My parents are "pet" people too. When they spend the winter in AZ, we get Christmas cards from the dog. My mom's camera is full of pet pictures.

Those cats are so cute and personable! And I love the one of you, the girls and your great grandma!