Monday, June 9, 2008

Curiosity

When do you lose your curiosity?

There are several old homestead's out here on the ranch that I've been dying to go look at. It's strange, because when I was younger, I would have driven over to them and marched (or hiked in some cases) right in to have a look. Now, I don't know what I'm waiting for.

Right now, the weather is still pretty horrible, so that could be it..............but I think mostly I let life get in the way. I'm always too busy cleaning my house, washing my laundry, reading and typing blogs, working everything else, and the homestead's still sit there. Just waiting to be explored.

So my goal in the month of June is to grab the girls and go for a hike out to see at least one of them. I'll try to remember to bring my camera to document what I find.

Because the fact is................................I'm STILL CURIOUS!!

5 comments:

Cowboys, Kids, and Sunsets said...

Ok so I take it you have NOT made an appointment for a "Day at the Spa!?" Girlie, you have to set some time aside for yourself! Pack a lunch take your camera, and your girls, and leave the house work to the elves! (If they show up, send them to my house!!) Sounds like a photo op to me, Especially with your kids! Don't make me come there and drag you to the spa! Ok I have no Idea where you are! However you deserve it! So go get those toes polished!!

Ranch Mommy said...

Sounds great to me!! I'm going to do it..........sometime. I get side tracked easy!! Ha Ha!!

Pony Girl said...

I am lucky that as a teacher, I am always having to be curious, because the children are questioning things constantly and so curious, that it rubs off on me! They are inspiring that way.
I am curious as to why my apartment doesn't seem to be very clean...hmm....I am almost done w/school for the summer (two more weeks!) so hopefully I'll have some catch up time soon!!

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

I still have my sense of curiousity. Go - hike- and TELL!

Meg said...

GET out of the house already!!! I want pictures of the hike AND the day at the Spa!