Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Choices II

I'm so happy to say that my choice to come to work on Monday was the right choice. We closed 4 out of 4 clients and the property we were selling sold out that day. If I had waited until Tuesday to come in, we may have missed out on the opportunity. This is such a good investment for our clients which shows in the fact that it sold out in 3 days. This is almost unheard of especially in this economy. Crazy!!

We have another big week-end ahead of us. We are heading back to my home town to pick up my step-daughter for the summer and to attend the local Rodeo. I'm really excited because it has been several years since we last made it to the rodeo and there are always people that I grew up with there. It's almost like a high school reunion with all ages. It's so much fun!!

This will also be the first time my youngest kiddo's have been to a carnival. My step-daughter will be 9 this August and has been to a few, but this will be all new for the little one's. I think that they will have so much fun. I'll try to take lots of pictures!!

I'm hoping to head home today since most of my work here is as done as it will be for now. Cross your fingers for me. One night away from my home and hubby each week is enough!!

7 comments:

terri said...

Isn't it an awesome feeling when you have success at work? Congrats!

Sounds like a fun, fun week! I can't wait to see pictures!

BrownEyed Cowgirls said...

Congrats on closing that deal!! Hard work does pay off.

Have fun at the rodeo and carnival-I love "fair" time as much as Megan. Guess some of us never grow up-LOL.

Jamie said...

Congrats on all the successes at work! Can hardly wait for your next post!

Andrea said...

Congrats on selling three in one day!! WOW!!! That is great! I hope you have fun at the rodeo! I love being able to catch up with old friends.

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Wow, talk about successful. You rock. Good going!
Enjoy the rodeo. How is that having your step-daughter come to visit. Is she nice to you? I've heard this can be hard.

Momma / Cowgirl said...

Good job! Now go and enjoy the kids and the rodeo.
We went to an Equifest today and ran into many we knew, hope you have a super time and meet up with many you know!
take care and thanks for adding us to your blogroll.
happy horsin' around!

Meg said...

Yay!!! Congrats on your success! Hope your day/evening at the rodeo was fun!