Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rock Stars

We went to kiddo numero uno's best friend's 4th birthday party this past week-end. The girls had a blast!!

They rocked out to all of their favorite music: Hannah Montana, Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, you get the picture.

Check out these future rock stars....


I just love this girl. I think I'll take her home to live with me. Actually, kiddo numero uno keeps telling me she would much rather live with her best friend then with her Mom and Dad. ***sigh***

These girls can really sing too, they know almost all of the songs from their favorite musicians. It was a lot of fun to watch!!

They also played outside for quite a while too... Please don't look at kiddo numero uno on the swing... nobody is teaching that poor girl to be a lady. We've lost all manners out on the ranch!!



These girls have been best friends since kiddo numero uno was 9 months old and made her best friend have her first belly laugh at 3 months old. I just love them!!


5 comments:

terri said...

Sweet pictures! And I wouldn't worry too much about the kiddo not looking so ladylike. I noticed she's wearing a skirt. My girl went through her "I have to wear a dress or skirt phase" at 3 years old and promptly shunned them the following year. Last year, she began to express an interest again, but only if there was a dance to attend. She still favors her jeans and athletic pants at almost 15. (Unfortunately, this is just the fashion trend in high school. The girls all dress for comfort, not style!)

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

GREAT pictures! What a great age your kids are at right now.

Dionne said...

I cant believe how big she is already. Time goes by soo fast!

BrownEyed Cowgirls said...

Awww-those girls are just too cute. Girlie-shmirlie. Dread the day they get modest because the pendulem swings way the other way. They freak out at the slightest hint you might have seen them in their panties...LOL.

Pony Girl said...

What cute girls! I can just see little future Carrie Underwoods and Martina McBrides in them all! ;)