Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pampered Chef

One of my new friends is a Pampered Chef representative.


I love Pampered Chef!!


I haven't bought Pampered Chef for years because I haven't been to any parties and didn't know anyone who sold their products.


So I put in an order with her just recently. It was a Mystery Hostess party where people placed orders and my friend drew a name out of the hat to be the Hostess. Guess What...???



I Won!!!!


YES!!!!!



I was able to order a few new products for free since I was the hostess and also received 15% off of my order. YAY!! There's nothing like throwing a party where you don't have to clean before, during or after the show and you still get all of the benefits!!


Here's what I got...


The Apple Wedger: I hear this is a necessity when you have small children........I'll let you know.

The Batter Bowl: I'm planning on doing some baking with all of this free time I have now. I'll let you know how that goes too.








The Adjustable Measuring Cup: Just because this looks fun!!









This is kiddo numero uno and my friends oldest kiddo. They were instant friends, just like their Mom's. It was GREAT!!!



Her kids are just as goofy as mine. We all get along great!!

They have been the most welcoming family and have introduced us to so many people out here in our new community. Again, just more blessings to count!!

5 comments:

BrownEyed Cowgirls said...

oohhh...oooohhh-love the adjustable measuring cup. Let me know if it is as cool as it looks.
I just love kitchen gadgets.

Pony Girl said...

I was invited to one of those PC parties once but couldn't make it...that is SO exciting you won!! Don't you love winning? Well, I wouldn't know since I never win anything.... lol! Enjoy your new gadgets!

terri said...

I'm a big fan of Pampered Chef and my kitchen is full of their products. I just (finally) got the chopper and I'm wondering how I lived without it all these years! My other favorite are the spatulas. They're indestructible!

Meg said...

LOVE love love Pampered Chef! I love winning things, congrats and have an amazing and blessed week!

Pampered Chef Items said...

That adjustable measuring cup looks great. I haven't seen that one yet. Our kitchen is full of PC items, too. My favorite is the pizza stone! Like Terri, I also love the spatulas - and the drainers.

Alicia