Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!


To all of you beautiful women out there...


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


If only we had known what we were getting in to. How unselfish our love could actually be and how love at first sight truely feels. Looking back, I feel sorry for how many times I must have ripped my Mom's heart out, and how she just loved me any way.


It's a true lesson in life the first time you hear your babies heart beat, the first time you feel them move inside of you, the first time you see them and hear their first cry, the first smile, the sickness, the long nights with little sleep, the moment your heart drops when you first see them injured or hurt, or when their feelings get hurt for the first time. And it amazes and humbles me how each and every day my love for my babies gets stronger and how I never realized how my Mom must have felt this same way about me.


So, I LOVE YOU MOM!!!! And I wish each and every mother out there a wonderful Mother's Day!! Hugs to all of you!!!

3 comments:

terri said...

This was a beautiful post and a Happy Mothers' Day to you too!

Andrea said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a great day!!

Joan said...

You sure don't realize what your mother did for you until you have your own. I had the same awakening after my DD came into the world.
I hope your day was truly blessed!