Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to you!!!





Happy Birthday to you!!!



Happy birthday Dear kiddo numero dos!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

I embarrassed to show you these since we are totally redneck and had to use strike anywhere matches for candles. That's what happens when the store in your TINY town closes early, and the next town is 50 miles away. Plus, I drove home from the town 90 miles away and wasn't going to go anywhere (hence the crazy hair on my girls).....we got home late that's my defense!!! And I'm stickin' to it!!!



Okay, I'm warning you....If you get grossed out easy, you may want to turn back now. This is really disgusting. I mean seriously, if you might get light headed and pass out, this is really something you don't want to see...........

Kiddo numero uno was pretty excited about the birthday cake too...




Hey, I warned you!!!

5 comments:

Suzanne Perazzini said...

As a child I would have loved that cake. As a parent a little less - blue dye everywhere. Oh dear!
You have a very cute family.

teachertales said...

The pictures look absolutely great. I happen to love the ghetto candles. The other half wanted to know when you had time to whip up such a great cake. I reminded the other half that this was YOU but we still think the cake looks great.

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

I love that cake! The cookies in the mouth are hilarious!

terri said...

Adorable pictures! The cake is SO cute! And the gross picture? I LOVE it! That's a keeper!

Valarie said...

That is the cutest cake ever!!! I love it!! If only mine still would let me give them a cookie monster cake. :(