Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Awards and Appreciation



Thank you to Mud Ranch for the award up above. There is nothing I love more then knowing that there is actually someone out there on the other side of their computer screen reading about my daily drama. I really enjoy posting my pics and telling my story and I'm even more grateful when I know that there is someone actually reading it. So Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the award.

I would like to pass it on to the following people whom I enjoy reading...Pony Girl this cowgirl posts the greatest pictures and I enjoy reading about her adventures with her boy. Terri Terri is also a great writer and writes about her daily life and her family. And then there's Meg over at Lucchese to Louis Vuitton she's hip and fun very fun to read. And last but definitely not least, there's Beth at Around the Funny Farm she writes about her every day life and makes me smile every day.

6 comments:

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

You desever this award and many more! You have a great blog.

Thank you so much for passing it along to me!

Meg said...

I agree with Beth...your blog rocks, and so do you! Your blog is always worth the read.

THANK you for thinking of me!

Pony Girl said...

Thanks SO much for passing this on to me! I am honestly SO honored! ;) I enjoy reading your blog every day!
It looks like I'm going to have to hunker down with some Bottle Caps (my favorite candy) and read "Our Story"- all 3 of the parts! Me got some catchin' up to do!

Rising Rainbow said...

Congratulations on your award!

territerri said...

Congratulations on the award. It is well deserved! And thank you for passing it on to me. I'm honored!

The W.O.W. factor said...

I just stumbled upon you & glad I did! Love reading about young people wanting the same way of life I've lived for so long. I'll keep up with you and wish the best for you and your family. there is NO better way to raise kids...I agree!