Friday, May 2, 2008

Another Tag...

I've been tagged by Jamie at Bumps in the Road!

The meme is called Crazy Eights, so here we go!Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

Here are my "Crazy Eights"

1. I graduated from high school when I was 17
2. I don't like "fake" people and try to stay away from them and any drama that they may cause.
3. My favorite drink is a creamcicle martini
4. I love to be tan, but don't have access to a tanning salon anymore, or the time to go with two little hooligans
5. I love to go camping with friends and family
6. I'm so anxious to start planting flowers here that it's driving me crazy. Cross your fingers for good weather for us!!
7. I once rode a mechanical bull (yes, I had a few drinks first)
8. I try to be sophisticated, but I'm a redneck at heart. Oh my!!

I'm not going to Tag anyone, because I think everyone I read is probably already doing this one.

5 comments:

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Yep.. I was 17 when I graduated high school and started college. Cream sickle.. WHAT??!! Sounds good! I'm going to have to try one.

terri said...

I'm with you on 2, 4 and 6 and I'd love to try that martini. Sounds yummy!

Pony Girl said...

Hmm....that cream sickle martini does sounds delicious! I just happen to be going to a Birthday party at a martini bar tomorrow night...might just have to order one of those! ;)

Jamie said...

Those are some really good ones! I've never had a martini much less a cream sickle one....are they really really good?

Pony Girl said...

Ranch Mommy: by the way, thanks for adding me to your blog roll!! I feel so honored!! Really! I'm adding you to mine as I speak! ;)
Happy weekend....