Friday, April 11, 2008

Trip, Etc.

Wow ~ What a fantastic concert and week-end with the girls. I've tried a couple of times to get on here and post this, but work and family and kids have kept me super busy this week.

The Rascal Flatts concert was amazing. They had a really awesome stage set up and I was surprised to get to hear the other two guys sing (Joe Don and Jay). They are really great entertainers and Taylor Swift was good too. I felt like a proud Mama listening to her sing............I know, I am still too young to be her Mom (well, I guess not technically) but she's just so young and talented I felt really proud of her. Plus, she is kiddo numero uno's favorite singer and my little girl can sing almost all of her songs...she's very popular in our household.

We also spent a night on the Oregon Coast. If you haven't ever been to Oregon, and you plan on coming here, our coast line is amazing. I'm going to share a few pics that I took...

Some seagulls standing in the water...



















The coast line...


















Another picture of the water...


















The group of girls I went with were also a lot of fun!! We actually spent 3-4 hours at the outlet mall shopping. We were all shocked when we left and realized we had been there so long. What a JOY to shop without kiddos whining, running away, crying, having to go potty, wanting to eat........you get the picture. It was GREAT!!

Thanks to my girlfriends for inviting me to go with them......I had a fantastic time and can't wait to do it again!!

2 comments:

terri said...

Sounds like a FABULOUS time! Glad you had fun. And those pictures? Gorgeous!

Jamie said...

Those are some PHENOMINAL photos! Glad you had a great time.