Thursday, April 17, 2008

Reservations

I did it...

I made reservations for our hotel down in Anaheim last night for our first REAL family vacation. Last night, my Mom and I spent at least an hour on the phone and internet going through different places to stay and whether we each wanted our own room, or if we wanted to get a suite. Do you know how hard it is to make these plans over the phone (which is what we have to do since we live 5 hours apart). Also, their internet is dial up and SO SLOW>>>> So I would find a place and have to wait 5 minutes for my Mom to get there. Oh well....

We chose the suite.

It has two rooms, two queen size beds, bunk beds, a queen size sleeper sofa and two bathrooms. Plus, it's just across the street from Disneyland. YAY!!

I don't know what it is about making reservations that gets me so excited. I think then it makes the trip "real". Last night, I felt like we were already on our way, I was so excited just to make the reservations.

I'm sure that I will probably be just as excited if not more excited then my kids when we actually get in the car and head out. I'm going to be the super embarrassing Mom I'm sure. Luckily my kids are small and won't make too much fun of me yet. We'll leave that to my Dad and husband. Ha Ha!!

Now, I just have to wait 5 more months. UGH!!

No comments: