Thursday, April 3, 2008

Quick Trip

I am heading out for the next couple of days on a quick trip with some girls I know to a Rascal Flats Concert and to the coast for a night. YAY, the girls are staying with their Grandma since my husband has to feed and there won't be anyone here to watch them for the 4 hours it takes him to feed.

He and his crew worked calves the other day, and he brought the camera along. I'll post some pictures on here when I return.

Cheers to all of you and "Yay, for a week-end with the girls!!!"

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Have fun on your outting. I'm jealous really...you get to go to a Rascal Flatt's concert and I don't!

terri said...

Rascal Flatts! LUCKY! Have a great time!

Shannon in the middle of Illinois said...

I love Rascal Flatts!! I've seen them twice and they are awesome in concert! Have a great time!!

Marci said...

Rascal Flatts are great in concert! I hope you had a great time!!! :)

Suzanne Perazzini said...

There's nothing like a weekend with the girls. Enjoy!

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

I want details!! I've never seen them in concert.