Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I got tagged...

Jamie over at Bumps In The Road: A Country Girl Trapped In "Yuppie Hell" tagged me for a meme. This is only my second one I've been tagged for so far, so I guess I should get to it...

10 weirdo random facts or habits meme.

1. I have to clean my kitchen before I start cooking. It used to make dinner time super late. Now that I'm home part time, my kitchen is usually clean most of the time. This makes me REALLY happy. I love only working 2 days a week.

2. I had to have my gallbladder removed when I was 13 weeks pregnant with kiddo numero uno. SCARY!!

3. I met my husband in the bar, and we've actually beat the statistics.

4. My all time favorite song is Nitty Gritty Dirt Band "Fishing in the Dark" I have loved this song since High school and I've never bought their CD. I just like it to come on the radio and surprise me. It makes it more (quote, quote) "special"

5. I graduated from a class of 25 and lived in a town with only 300 people growing up. Now that's what I'm doing to my kids.

6. I love to drive in the mountains, and prefer a Christmas tree from the mountains over a store bought one even if it is super Charlie Brownish.

7. My parents have lived in the same house since I was 3.

8. I prefer dogs over cats!!

9. I love a good romantic movie, book or song.

10. Nothing beats a good Rodeo or Campout during the summer!!!

That's all for me. I'm not going to tag anyone for this one, but if you want to do it, let me know so that I can check yours out.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are good ones! My parents met in a bar also...They've been married a little over 25 years now, so it can be done!

Dad said...

When you were born,we lived in a town of about 400 and had to drive 60 miles to do the shopping etc.

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Those are good ones. My husband met in front of the feed store. How's that for wholesome? lmbo