Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Freakin' Ridiculous

Freakin' Ridiculous


That's all that I could think of on my way in to work this morning. We woke up again to another inch of snow. AN INCH!! It's almost the end of April and it's still snowing????




I have to drive 79 miles in to town at 5:00 a.m. in the morning on the days that I work. Luckily, I stay overnight in town with the girls, but the commute is just plain annoying especially since it keeps snowing. There was snow on my car, snow on the roads and even ice the closer I got to town.


I've decided that I'm just DONE with snow. Anyone care to join me in the tropics?



Okay, okay I know it's only in my mind, but I NEED this. Please if you have sunny weather, please, please send it my way. I can't handle the snow anymore!!!




Anyone care to join me for a Margarita? It's 5:00 somewhere??? : )

4 comments:

terri said...

Yes! I am so ready to get out of Minnesota. The tropics sound good to me! Count me in.

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Oh truly...I'm there with you. Ever since it stopped FREEZING here, it has been raining - literally - non-stop. Just walking out to check on the chickens has me slogging through mud. It's ridiculous.
I'm thinking warm and dry thoughts for you and me both!!!!

Pony Girl said...

Yep, I'm in! We're done with the snow now but I went for a walk with a friend today and still had to wear a down jacket!

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Well sometimes it rains all April here in Pennsylvania but not this year!

Sorry your having snow. I'm not, but I'll still be there having a drink!