Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Life is Good!!

The girls and I spent yesterday afternoon at the park with some of our best friends. It was great catching up with them and the girls had a fantastic time.

Things are really looking very positive here. I spoke with another Mom who helps out at Tiny Tots last night. She sounded like a lot of fun, and she has kids my girls' age. YAY!! The program for young kids out in our new small community sounds fantastic. They get together every Tuesday and Thursday at the school. One of the teachers taught gymnastics and is starting up a tumbling class for the smaller kids. Kiddo numero uno will be ecstatic to be able to participate. I'm so happy to be able to take my kids to these things. I have always felt horrible that my girls were missing out on some really fun activities due to our work schedule. We just couldn't cart them around to the different activities while I was working. And now, Yay they can start to participate. I'm so excited for them!!!

Internet is delayed. Should have known that it just wouldn't be that easy. They have to order the equipment to be installed and it won't arrive until next Tuesday. So we will still be without access until the afternoon of the 12th. I'm not going to be too upset about this though because after researching our options, the equipment and install price is somewhat high, but the monthly cost is really very good. So, please think of me while you are searching the web, and I am showing some very heavy withdrawal symptoms. It's ok, I'll be alright. The end is in sight.

So, this is my last post until next Tuesday. After that we're talking every day BABY................you're going to get tired of all of the pics and posts. HA Ha!!

4 comments:

Farmgirl_dk: said...

OMG - you sound just like me...a month ago. LOL. Yeah, the Internet withdrawal symptoms are pretty viscious: sweaty hands, darting eye movement, palpitating heart. Fortunately, all these symptoms are quickly cured by reconnection to the web. :-)
Good luck!

Around The Funny Farm said...

Well, the internet universe will be waiting for you when you get it all hooked up!

Good to hear that you are meeting people!

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Just so you know... I really miss you!

:-)

Ranch Mommy said...

Thanks for the kinds words!! We will be back up and running as of tomorrow.....YAY!!!

P.S. I've missed you guys too!!!