Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pictures

I have taken some fantastic pictures over the last several week-ends out at the ranch and have been unable to post them because I don't have the software set up on my work computer. I'm going to bring the software back after this week-end and try to post some more pics.

My apologies for our technical difficulties. After the end of the month, we should be back up and running smoothly.

Sorry, we will not be issuing any refunds at this time.

I would like to try a little contest soon though, to see if we can get some of you "lurkers" (ha, ha I love that word) to comment. So stay tuned.............

2 comments:

Dionne said...

Lurkers! Great word. i run into the same problem. Funny thing is that I know that people are going to my site and reading, but dont necessarily comment, which is okay, but sometimes it makes you feel like you're talking to yourself! Which is not always a bad thing, right? Have a nice weekend.

Jamie said...

Cue the "Jaws" Theme! I forgive you for your technical difficulties.