Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ME Me ME Me

I was tagged by Beth over at Around the Funny Farm for my first ever Meme. She posted a pic of her refrigerator and challenged the rest of us to post a pic as well.

I'm so sorry Beth, but my software for posting pics is on my computer at home. Which by the way we still don't have Internet there yet. So I will have to try and post a pic later. So for now, here is the description.....

In our little Studio apartment that the girls and I are staying at while we're in town, there is just a little college dorm room size fridge......So, nothing on there. In fact, there's not much of anything in the little apartment. We have a bed that kiddo numero uno and I share and the pack-n-play for kiddo numero dos, and of course a TV so the kiddo's can watch cartoons. We have been trying to stay away from it as much as possible and live as minimally as possible because it is so short term. In fact, only a week and a half left of full time work status......YAY!!!!!

Out at the Ranch, the story is similar. Since I haven't gotten to the box with our fridge decor the fridge is mostly bare. We have found a spare magnet or two and put those up, but otherwise front/sides, etc. Mostly bare. The top is a different story. While I'm waiting for my husband to build a pantry to store all of our food, there are misc. items collecting on top of the fridge. We have multiple boxes of cereal (the kids breakfast of choice), chips, bottled water, etc. It's really starting to drive me nuts. Luckily I'm only there on the week-ends right now, so I don't have to see it. He is going to go nuts when we're there full time and I continue to nag (I mean ask nicely of course) for him to get it done. There is a perfect spot for one in the kitchen, it just a matter of him finding the time to do it. It can't be that hard............can it???

So, sorry Beth, no pics right now, but hopefully this will do.

And on a side note: I started this blog to document our new adventure, and keep friends and family up to date on what we're up to and now look what's happening........I'm meeting great new people. So, Thanks to everyone for reading, and especially Thanks for starting to add comments. It's nice to know that I'm not just posting this for myself!!!

4 comments:

Around The Funny Farm said...

Ah... well.. that is understandable!

I got my fridge cleaned up..lol

Have a great day!

:-) Beth

Jamie said...

What is this tagged business? We have all sorts of stuff "living" on top of our refrigerator. It's actually kinda scary. Oh, I saw that you had added your blog to blogcatalog, I checked it out and added mine too. Jamie

Suzanne Perazzini said...

No one should be required to show off their fridge contents.

By the way, love the photos of the calves below.

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Isn't the word "nag" actually an acronym for "Nicely Ask (the) Guy"? That's what I thought it was! :-)

You must be getting so excited to have the studio apartment life almost behind you!