Monday, February 4, 2008

Delay ~ Week-end



Sorry for the delay peeps....................we now return to your regular programming. We are so backwoods out in the country that there is NOBODY who delivers high speed internet except for one wireless company, but they charge $300 for their equipment. So with the cost of moving, etc. we won't be getting that until later this month. So for now we are out of the loop on the week-ends. Sorry folks, please continue to read though............I will continue to post daily during the week. And have heart palpitations, and wake up sweating during the week-end when I don't have access to my precious internet.

Well, the girls are truely going back to their roonts. This is how they look now. I guess there's no heading back. Once you've gone country you're country and your kids have to suffer the consequences. No shoes...........it's a wonder we have running water. Pray for them!!

2 comments:

Farmgirl_dk: said...

This is so funny! I have felt so alone in my Internet trials and tribulations, yet yours is the third post I've read today (aside from my own, LOL) that is lamenting the lack of proper Internet access! Keep the faith - we will get through this!! :-)

Your daughters are beautiful, btw.

Ranch Mommy said...

Thank you so much!! I was excited to see your blog as well. I sometimes feel alone in our quest to live beyond the norm "in the country" *gasp* : )