Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Life in the Country


We had a fabulous white Christmas this year at Grammy and Papa's. The girls really enjoy riding the four wheeler at their house.


It's funny the things you take for granted when you have them all of the time. I never realize how much I miss living in the country until I go back home. I love the slower pace, I love the outdoor activities, and all of the special time spent with my family. We have been living life in fast forward for the past several years, and I'm looking forward to going back to what I truly love and sharing that with my girls.


Look at the pure joy on their faces!! These are the expressions that I live for. There's nothing better that a great big genuine grin!! I mean seriously, look at numero dos's face from our camping trip last year. PURE JOY!!

No comments: